In this way you can remove the odors:
– Boil water.
– As soon as the water boils, add the white wine vinegar. Stir well.
– Now sprinkle the baking soda in the sink or drain pipe that you want to clean.
– Then add the hot mixture of water and vinegar in the sink.
– It starts to fizz, but this is completely normal. – Make sure you do not use the sink for at least one hour.
– The best thing to do is to let the mixture work all night.
If you repeat this at least once a week, those dirty and nasty odors will disappear and you will make sure that those odors will not be able to come back.